||19:00 — 23:00|
|Wednesday:||19:00 — 23:00|
|Thursday:||19:00 — 23:00|
|Friday:||19:00 — 23:30|
|Saturday:||19:00 — 23:30|
|Sunday:||12:00 — 14:00|
Crook & District Branch Spitfire Club
This section is dedicated to Crook RAFA Spitfire Club.
For more information on our facilities check out this page as it is being constantly updated.
- Spitfire Soul Club Relaunches - Crook RAFA Spitfire club is proud to announce the commencement of the monthly Spitfire Soul Club events. FRIDAY, 30 JULY 2021 FROM 19:30 https://www.facebook.com/events/1150252318798232?ref=newsfeed
- 2021 Subscription rates announced - Please see below for the recently announced 2021 subscription rates. As you can see, there has been a slight increase in the subscriptions in line with the Retail Price Index.
- Battle of Britain 80 ‘Challenge’ - https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/18720080.raf-veteran-march-80-laps-crook-market-charity/ To compensate the loss of street collecting, in aid of the Wings Appeal, the Association came up with “the Battle of Britain 80 challenge”. The idea was to challenge people to raise £80 in sponsorship, by doing 80 things in tribute to the 80th anniversary of the Battle of Britain. As Branch standard bearer […]
- Battle Of Britain 80th Anniversary Appeal update No2 – September 2020 - We have set up a JustGiving page for those wishing to sponsor our Standard Bearer for his Challenge 80, where he circumnavigates Crook Marketplace Car Park 80 times in commemoration of the 80th Anniversary of the Battle of Britain. The event will take place from Saturday 19th September from 11:30am with the 80 laps commencing at […]
- Battle Of Britain 80th Anniversary Appeal update – September 2020 - The Branch is gearing up for the forthcoming 80th anniversary with a series of fundraising events planned to mark the occasion to raise valuable funds for the Wings Appeal, the RAF Association’s fundraising arm. Challenge 80 – 80 circuits of Crook market place carrying the Club’s Standard by our Standard Bearer Phil Chinery – Saturday […]
- Leek Show this Saturday - Crook RAFA Spitfire Club are proud to announce the hosting of the only Leek Show still to be held in Crook. The event will be held Saturday 29th August with Leek, Flower and Vegetable classes. Judging will be between 13:00 and 15:00 hrs and viewing will commence at 15:30 hrs. The Club will be open […]
- COVID-19, Social Distancing and precautions to take - Just a quick reminder that Crook & District RAFA Branch Club takes the advice for social distancing and associated personal protection extremely seriously. As a consequence we ask patrons frequenting the club to leave their contact details behind the bar and sanitise their hands with the provided sanitiser. We also ask that you follow all […]
- July 2020 Newsletter: New branch and club committee - Back in March new committee members were elected at the AGM. Full details of the committee and contact details can be found on this website under the respective headings. Branch Committee Club Committee Please visit the site for the most up to date news and information on both the Branch and Club.
- July 2020 Newsletter: Battle of Britain 80th anniversary celebrations - The Club are intending to hold some sort of event later this year to mark the 80th anniversary, either within the Club or a virtual event if this is not possible. The Branch will be selling special commemorative ducks, each with a tag detailing a character from the Battle of Britain based on the real-life […]
- July 2020 Newsletter: Refurbishment - Covid-19 had unfortunately delayed the commencement of the refurbishment of the Club. As restrictions have been lifted, work has now started. On Friday 17th July, the scaffolding was erected which signified the start of the roof replacement, scheduled to take two weeks to complete. The second stage of the refurbishment is set to start in […]